Thursday, May 05, 2005

Is it September yet?

Dudes, I'm in VT and its the most crazy wonderful experience ever in this whole wide world. I've only been back for about 9 hours and I feel like I never left. Everything just smelled the same when I walked down those familiar stairs of Cree. So many memories...titties.

Next semester is gonna kick it hard and CALF will stay alive and rockin...I promise.

It is a little strange because Dawn, Kyle, Will, and Jess aren't here. Single Tear. But the wonderful thing is that everyone else is here and looking beautiful and smiliing the way I remember.

I finally feel completely comfortable with the desicion I made to come back to GMC.

On an end note, I'd like to say that I have not seen the wonderful random littleness that is Bill Kelley. I will spluge my pants when I see him. FYI.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home