Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Popstrology

Popstrology: What's Your Sign?



"Birthstars, Birthsongs, Constellations, Dominant Stars and Wildcards -- if you've reviewed the helpful information contained in our Popstrology 101 page, then you've begun to grasp the meaning of these terms. In popstrology as in so many areas of life, however, a little knowledge can be a dangerous thing. You may learn in the next few moments that you are a child of Al Green or a Double Elvis Presley, but you may learn instead that you are a Milli Vanilli or a Double Debby Boone. Either way, don't jump to any rash conclusions. Consider what you learn today to be your first, baby step on the road to popstrological enlightenment."



Begin here.

1 Comments:

At 4/06/2005 05:42:00 PM, Blogger Kyle said...

I was born under the birthstar of KC & the Sunshine Band (KC = Kyle Callahan; coincidence? I don't think so), and their hit song "I'm Your Boogie Man."

"I'm your boogie man, that's what I am.
I'm here to do whatever I can.
Be it early morning, late afternoon
Or at midnight. It's never too soon
To want to please you,
To want to keep you
To want to do it all, all for you
I wanna be your, be your rubber ball."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home