Friday, March 04, 2005

eddible images, yeah i know.

"why can't you post that shit on the fucking calf blog" jess

here is an incident that both shocked me and also scared me. this one goes out to jess.

On a recent night not too long ago I was sitting in my bed sketching a few things before I went to sleep.
Dawn comes to my door,"Ring, Ring" she comes in
"what are you doing ang?"
"nothing, just sketching"
"sketch me"
"I'd rather not"
then she takes off her shirt and lays on my bed "sketch me"
and everyone knows she wasn't wearing a bra
i look at her like wtf get off of my bed you naked crazy ninja woman
so she does
end of that story

next day
we're sitting at dinner together talking about the previous night's events
laughing because when there's not naked boobs in front of me it's funny
I say "Dawn is going to give me the date rape drug to get me to sketch her"
Dawn says "yeah but you're immune to that shit ang"
moment of laughing then second of silence
I say "Yeah, now i just take it cause it makes them feel better"

true story...call your mom

rose: nickie (an old friend from the first year at apu) called, we talked forever it was sweet. she is magical.
thorn: ian is creepy

4 Comments:

At 3/04/2005 02:55:00 AM, Blogger Angie said...

oh yeah
just so ya'll know
when i say door
i mean completely sound proff piece of material i bought at Wal-Mart for $3
jealous?

 
At 3/04/2005 03:04:00 AM, Blogger Willy said...

okay, so ange, I wish you weren't a liar....


we all know Dawn really called you "Ginie"

 
At 3/04/2005 03:08:00 AM, Blogger Willy said...

and what's with the free-verse poetry writing style?

 
At 3/04/2005 03:09:00 AM, Blogger Willy said...

you don't want to let alex see that shit. He'll eat you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home