Thursday, June 23, 2005

This shit is bananas. B-A-N-A-N-A-S.

So I posted this story on my LJ, but I think I should also post this on the blog because is has been the defining moment of my summer thus far.
Enjoy.

Yesterday my mom and I went outside to smoke a cigarette and chill in the yard. So we walk outside with our cigarettes in hand and sit down on the sorta weird chairs we have. As soon as I sat down the chair totally flipped over with me in it for the ride. (the chair had been positioned on sa slight decline in our yard.) So there I was laying in the grass, twisted in a way I can't explain, listening to my mom laugh so hard she was practically crying, still holding the cigarette and thinking to myself "self, this has become your life, laying ass over ankles, just wondering how the fuck this happened."
Self discovery is a bitch.

I miss you all.
much love hommies.

1 Comments:

At 6/28/2005 01:08:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

itsmeangie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home