Monday, June 20, 2005

Chi your mind

So Chicago rocked this weekend. It rocked so hard I had to leave work early to recover. We visited Millenium Park, Dawn's mom's place, and some restaurants. I ate too many cheeseburgers and puked in Dawn's trash can. But it was a clean puke; I didn't get any on anything except trash, and even though I knew Dawn was pissed she still laughed and got a new trash bag for me. Pretty sweet.

Then giny and me didn't get back till like fuckin two, and hadda get up at 5:30...zzz...wilco tomorrow, after a nap and some writing.

Hope y'all are doing good.

2 Comments:

At 6/20/2005 10:50:00 PM, Blogger Willy said...

Fuckin awesome. I'll call your cell and we shall have to do the hookup at some point. What time are you peeps leaving for the show?

 
At 6/21/2005 11:38:00 AM, Blogger Willy said...

We'll be leaving around 4 also, hopefully a little earlier if possible...are you going to the bars in rochester hills beforehand? If you are and we can meet there, we should. Peace

 

Post a Comment

<< Home